A Proven Advocate After A Tragic Accident
Losing a loved one in a preventable accident is devastating. At Wilbanks Law Firm, we recognize that the challenges that you face are not only emotional in nature; but there are also financial obstacles and legal battles that prevent you from grieving properly.
Since 2002, our managing attorney has filed wrongful death claims to help his clients receive justice and full compensation for their loss. Whether you are taking legal action against an individual, business, insurer or another party, Dylan Wilbanks will make it his mission to hold those who are accountable responsible.
Equipped To Challenge At-Fault Parties
Drawing on nearly two decades of legal experience, Dylan Wilbanks is qualified to handle a variety of complex wrongful death claims. These include fatal accidents caused by:
- Motor vehicle collisions involving motorcycles, cars, commercial trucks, pedestrians or bicyclists
- Workplace accidents
- Defective or dangerous products
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous property conditions including animal attacks and slip-and-fall accidents
Our legal team knows how to build a strong, persuasive case. We regularly work with area experts to examine evidence that supports your side and present it in a compelling manner.
Seeking The Maximum Compensation Allowed
We strive to secure the maximum compensation allowed because we know that you are relying on a settlement or verdict to secure your future.
In Georgia, family members or individuals who are representing the estate of the deceased may file claims for:
- Lost wages and any benefits the deceased would have earned if the accident had not occurred
- Funeral expenses including burial fees
- Health care costs related to the fatal accident
- Pain and suffering the victim endured before his or her death
- Loss of companionship and consortium
We understand that no compensation will change the past. However, we know that receiving a fair settlement or verdict can help you take the first step toward finding closure after a tragedy.